A diverse line-up of detectors ✓ Custom devices available ✓ Superior detection capabilities ✓ more
Hamamatsu’s spectroscopy solutions
Hamamatsu’s product range for optical analytics comprises not only small components like highly sensitive photomultipliers and photodiodes. Our mini-spectrometers are well introduced in the market and cover a large spectral range. A new model was designed especially for Raman measurements. But still for some uses Mini is still too big, therefore Hamamatsu developed our brand new micro-spectrometer- a fingertip sized, ultra-compact spectrometer head integrating MEMS and image sensors technologies - for use in hand-held measurement instruments.
For special applications Hamamatsu provides dedicated measurement systems like our new Quantaurus-QY+ for absolute quantum yield measurements in the VIS and NIR region. The Quantaurus-Tau measures fluorescence and phosphorescence lifetimes of physical and biological samples with single photon counting sensitivity. An NIR version was developed for investigations of solar cells in the NIR spectral region. These spectrometers, although compact comprise all necessary components incl. light source, sample chamber, detector and all necessary optical components. They also are supplied with dedicated software which not only controls hardware and measurement setup but also offers a range of analysis functions.
For ultrafast measurements our streak cameras offer the highest time resolution coupled with the possibility to measure the whole spectral range at the same time.
Cameras for any application from X-ray to near-infrared ✓ Quantitative and reproducible images ✓ Cross-device and cross-platform compatibility ✓ more
Fourier transform infrared spectrometer ✓ Ultra compact ✓ High-sensitivity NIR measurements ✓ Minimal dark current ✓s more
An international team of applied scientists from Harvard, Hamamatsu Photonics, and ETH Zürich have demonstrated compact, multibeam, and multi-wavelength lasers emitting in the invisible part of the light spectrum (infrared). By contrast, typical lasers emit a single light beam of a well-def ... more
This SMD series spectrometer is expected to be used in hand-held instruments with limitations to their size or weight, simultaneous multipoint measurements more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 10From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower