With VAPODEST you distill your samples for the determination of nitrogen, cyanide, SO2, ammonia, phenol, sorbic acid or alcohol safely and quickly more
Simultaneous analysis of 12 samples
FibreBag Technology ensures constant analysis conditions
Flexible for all sample and fibre fractions
FIBRETHERM from C. Gerhardt: Efficient – Precise – Method-Compliant
The usability of animal feed and its impact on animal health depend in large part on the proportions of the different fibre fractions that it contains.
The FibreBag method developed by C. Gerhardt makes dissolving and filtering the components significantly easier and ensures more reliable, reproducible analysis results compared to the classic filter method using frits and filter beds. The high-precision textile and the large surface area of the filtration bags provide the ideal digestion and filtration conditions.
The fully automated FIBRETHERM unit is based on the FibreBag method. The system performs the boiling, washing, rinsing and filtration processes to determine crude fibre, ADF, ADFOM, NDF, NDFOM and aNDFOM in a self-contained system for 12 samples at a time, using pre-programmed methods.
FIBRETHERM considerably reduces the working time for each analysis and the consumption of chemicals – while taking up minimal space.
The analysis is method-compliant with the standard Weende feed analysis method and van Soest detergent method.
Find out More in the Video
KJELDATHERM digestion units are automated block digestion systems which deliver reproducible digestion conditions more
We are one of the world's leading suppliers of laboratory equipment and analytical systems for food and feedstuffs. We supply industry sectors that place high demands on accuracy and reliability and for whom long-lasting partnerships, flexibility and continuous attention to service are esse ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 7Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 8From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 9Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 10Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment