Currently, you are not logged in to my.chemeurope.com. Therefore, you can remember a maximum of 5 contents.
Proligo Licensed to Manufacture and Market Oligos Labeled with Beckman Coulter WellRED Dyes
Boulder Oct. 15, 2002 - Proligo(R) and Beckman Coulter, Inc. announced today a worldwide supply and license agreement by which Proligo will manufacture and sell oligonucleotides labeled with Beckman Coulter WellRED Dyes, D2-PA, D3-PA, D4-PA.
These new oligos will run on Beckman Coulter's CEQ(TM) Genetic Analysis Systems. "We are delighted to enter into this relationship with Beckman Coulter," said Bruno Poddevin, Vice President, Proligo Primers & Probes. "Our worldwide manufacturing capabilities will ensure a timely and reliable supply of high-quality labeled oligos for Beckman Coulter's CEQ Systems customers across the globe.
"Proligo's knowledge of specialty oligo synthesis and worldwide manufacturing facilities makes them an ideal supplier for us," commented Keith Offord, vice president of Biological Systems Operations, Beckman Coulter. "With this agreement, we can expand the availability and application of WellRED dye-labeled custom oligos."
Proligo delivers innovative consumables to power functional genomics. Proligo's expertise spans the genomics development supply chain, from oligonucleotide synthesis reagents to production of oligonucleotides. A subsidiary of Degussa AG, Proligo is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, USA and has manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, USA, Japan, Australia and Singapore.
- 1Turning abandoned mines into batteries
- 2Solar-powered system converts plastic and greenhouse gases into sustainable fuels
- 3Scientists unveil least costly carbon capture system to date
- 4Discovery of new ice may change understanding of water
- 5New ‘chain mail’ material of interlocking molecules is tough, flexible and easy to make
- 6Turning plastic waste into a valuable soil additive
- 7Entire colour palette of inexpensive fluorescent dyes
- 8From the road to the plate: lettuce takes up toxic additives from tyre wear
- 9Farewell to ‘forever’ – Destroying PFAS by grinding it up with a new additive
- 10Superconductivity at room temperature soon?