To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Carbolite and Gero become Carbolite-Gero
Carbolite GmbH, the German sales organization of the British company Carbolite Ltd., and Gero Hochtemperaturöfen GmbH & Co. KG will merge to form a new company - Carbolite-Gero GmbH & Co. KG - on 1 January 2015. This company will provide a portfolio of furnaces and ovens which covers a temperature range from 30°C to 3000°C. Solutions for applications in vacuum and under different atmospheres will be part of the comprehensive offering as well as high temperature systems with tungsten, molybdenum or graphite insulation.
Both companies are part of the Dutch Verder Group and as a result of the merger will become an increasingly important player in the heat technology industry. Thanks to the extensive product offering and the global distribution network of the Verder Scientific Division the new company will considerably improve its market penetration, and further intensify world-wide customer support.
As a consequence of the merger, the production area at the company’s headquarters in Neuhausen near Stuttgart will be considerably increased and a new customer center will be built in which laboratory and industrial furnaces and ovens will be presented to visitors.
The Carbolite-Gero products are used in research & development, quality control and production in many different industries.
Carbolite Gero GmbH & Co. KG is specialized in the design and manufacture of high-temperature furnaces up to 3,000 °C, with a strong focus on vacuum and special atmosphere applications. Based on more than three decades of experience, our objective is to develop innovative and economical so ... more
Verder International BV has acquired Ponndorf Gerätetechnik GmbH. Ponndorf has been producing pumps since 1953; the current director Till Völker, third generation Ponndorf family, will remain active in the company. “We are pleased to welcome Ponndorf in the Verder Group of companies. With ... more
Verder Germany – Your partner for positive displacement pumps Verder is a professional, internationally operating sales and production organisation. We manufacture and supply pumps to many industries. With our well-trained team we manage ‘your solution’. From the first telephone call throu ... more
We are part of our business and social environment both as a group and as individuals. We feel strongly about making contributions to society and treating customers and employees well. We will do our utmost to serve our stakeholders in the best way possible. Of course with the best products ... more
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality
- Chemists develop variety of industrially important synthetic process
- Milliken & Company Announces Acquisition of Zebra-chem
- Vegetable proteins replace petroleum-based raw materials
- The world’s first high-temperature ammonia-powered fuel cell for shipping
- New skills of Graphene: Tunable lattice vibrations