Efficient and Whisper Quiet
Intuitive Control and Flexible User Management
Speed Controlled Chemistry Diaphragm Pumps + Interactive Vacuum Controller with Flexible User Management
"VARIO select" chemistry diaphragm pumps offer unsurpassed long-term performance – even in demanding conditions. Thanks to high-quality fluoropolymers, precise manufacturing processes, and 100 % quality control, VACUUBRAND chemistry diaphragm pumps guarantee uncompromising chemical resistance, long service intervals, and longstanding reliability.
Pumps with VARIO® control provide pinpoint vacuum control by adjusting the motor speed. This guarantees optimal process times and reproducible results. The pumps run on demand for maximum energy efficiency, increased service intervals, and whisper quiet operation.
The VACUU·SELECT® vacuum controller makes your tasks simple, easy, and efficient. Choose your application from a set of predefined applications or create your own routine in next to no time. Everything is right at your fingertips with the intuitive user interface. With automatic evaporation, boiling points are detected at the touch of a button and the pressure is continuously adapted throughout the evaporation.
New: The user management is a functional extension of our interactive vacuum controller VACUU·SELECT. For the first time, you can now individually define which applications, functions and authorizations should be available for different user groups.
Find out More in the Video
- White papers
With 280 employees and more than 50 years of experience, VACUUBRAND manufactures the most comprehensive range of vacuum pumps, gauges and controllers for rough and fine vacuum for laboratory use. The product range comprises oil-free diaphragm pumps, oil-free screw pumps, rotary vane pumps ... more
Agenda for this online presentation: • The principle of freeze drying and sublimation explained • Why exact vacuum is key • Tips for optimal process performance • Selection of the correct vacuum technology • Tips for protecting the vacuum pump against wear more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 7Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 10The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory