To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
A system for catalyst characterisation, kinetic and thermodynamic measurements
Integrated microreactor and quadrupole mass spectrometer manufactured by Hiden Analytical
Control of Microreactor, Mass Spectrometer, Temperature and Gas Flows in one software package
Ideal for catalyst characterisation and reaction testing
Integrated Microreactor-Mass Spectrometer for Reaction Testing, TPD/R/O and Pulse Chemisorption.
The CATLAB is a modular system designed as a complete solution from a single manufacturer, providing optimal analysis through seamless hardware-software integration. Using a low thermal mass furnace with built-in air cooling, the CATLAB microreactor can reach maximum temperatures with a heating ramp range of 1-20°C/min. An in-bed (type K) thermocouple can then provide direct sample measurement with an accuracy of within a single degree, offering ultra-precise thermodynamic insights for reaction studies and catalysis. Yet this is only one half of the modular system.
Using a quartz inlet capillary (QIC) species probe, the dedicated quadrupole mass spectrometer system acquires data from multiple species in real time. An application specific software package is included for automated control of MS data acquisition fully integrated with all the on-board devices including MFCs, furnace temperature, switching valves, and pulse injection. This combination allows for mutual kinetic and thermodynamic observation with the real-time acquisition of data for subsequent digital analysis.
Find out More in the Video
Hiden Analytical celebrates more than 35 years of design, development and manufacture of quadrupole mass spectrometers. Our products address a diverse range of applications - precision gas analysis, plasma diagnostics by direct measurement of plasma ions and ion energies, SIMS probes for UH ... more
For over 25 years Hiden Analytical has been a global leader in the design and manufacture of scientific instruments for research, development and production applications. In vacuum, gas, surface and plasma processes our quadrupole mass spectrometers have gained worldwide recognition for th ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest