To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Vink Chemicals increases production capacity
Biocide producer takes over company and production site in southern Germany
Vink Chemicals GmbH & Co. KG recently acquired ISP Biochema Schwaben GmbH in Memmingen (Bavaria). This addition will broaden the production capacity next to the already existing production site in northern Germany.
Vink Chemicals generates around 95 percent of its sales from the production and sale of biocides. “With the acquisition, we are reinforcing the core business and offering more flexibility and proximity to the customers" says David Zilm, Chief Marketing Officer at Vink Chemicals.
The purchase of the site in Memmingen fits perfectly into the future strategy of the chemical producer, who has been specializing in biocides but also amine-based catalysts.
Vink Chemicals will be producing from now on in Kakenstorf and Memmingen with both formulation locations boasting equivalent quality, specifications and manufacturing processes.
The team in Memmingen has a well-established track record in biocide production, microbiology and product development. This expertise opens up new opportunities for shorter lead times, extending our service level in manufacturing, microbiology and analytics.
As a result of the acquisition, the medium-sized company from Kakenstorf (Lower Saxony) is further expanding its most important business area.
- 1Bacteria and sand engineered into living concrete
- 2A new look at 'strange metals'
- 3Anti-solar cells: A photovoltaic cell that works at night
- 4Synthetic chemicals in soils are 'ticking time bomb'
- 5Can I mix those chemicals? There's an app for that!
- 6Photoelectrochemical water-splitting efficiency hits 4.5%
- 7Making high-temperature superconductivity disappear to understand its origin
- 8Will the future's super batteries be made of seawater?
- 9A real alternative to crude oil
- 10Chemicals in the environment: A focus on mixtures