To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
INVISTA’s polyamide salt facility starts production
INVISTA started production at its new, polyamide salt plant, an expansion of the company’s polymer facility in Rozenburg, the Netherlands.
The expanded site will serve the company’s European fiber and plastic customers through its integrated supply chain.
The polymer manufactured at INVISTA’s Rozenburg site is used in applications such as air bags, tires and car parts; residential and commercial carpets; functional activewear for hiking, cycling and running; and intimate apparel and hosiery.
- 1World's smelliest fruit could charge your mobile phone
- 2A possible end to 'forever' chemicals
- 3Quantifying exchange interactions on the atomic scale
- 4analytica 2020 is postponed
- 5Solving a mystery in 126 dimensions
- 6Sustainable use of CO2 using a modified bacterium
- 7Chemists create new artificial enzyme
- 8Fortum, BASF, and Nornickel sign cooperation agreement on battery recycling
- 9LANXESS achieves full-year target for 2019 despite challenging environment
- 10One step closer to creating organic batteries
- BASF invests in capacity expansion for methane sulfonic acid
- BASF expands production capacity for antioxidant in Pontecchio Marconi, Italy
- Evonik strengthens its focus on adhesive and sealant solutions
- BASF inaugurates the second phase of its new antioxidants manufacturing plan ...
- Evonik expands production capacity for polymethacrylimide foams in the US