To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Simple, rugged and trustworthy density meters
Fast measurements with automatic temperature control for daily routine analysis
Suitable for the lab or production area
Reliable QC Results
Enhanced data management
The digital EasyPlus density meters have been developed for fast and accurate measurements with automatic temperature control, small sample volumes and minimal operator dependency.
Accurate and reliable results
EasyPlus density meters guarantee high reliability and high precision, with an accuracy of up to 4 decimal places including an automatic temperature control. They facilitate the measurement of density, specific gravity, as well as many related values such as % alcohol and Brix quickly and accurately.
Smart error detection
The integrated video view and Clean Check ensure flawless density measurements. The automatic viscosity correction combined with integrated temperature control ensures fast and trustworthy results for all samples. In addition, limit values for samples can be deposited so that acceptable samples are automatically identified and color-coded after the measurement.
Intelligently simple operation with LongClick™
The app-based interface of the density meter makes it as easy to use as a smartphone. This saves time during training and routine tasks. Thanks to the LongClick™ function, routine tasks can be started directly by holding down a key and results are obtained in seconds. Likewise, a quick and easy verification with the integrated workflow via SimpleCheck™ is possible.
Robust design for efficient process quality control
High-quality components and materials ensure long instrument lifespan and withstand rough environments such as in the production line. The new measuring cell design minimizes the influence of external mechanical vibrations and allows for precise results even in turbulent environments.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 (0) 641 / 95059880
- density meters
- alcohol measurement
- brix measurement
- density measurement
- process quality control
- 1Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 4Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Laboratory and Process from below 0.1 to 8,750 µm
- 5Automated Laboratory Reactors for More Safety, Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness
- 6Analysis of Particle Size and Particle Shape in Laboratory and Process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 7Precise particle analysis even in extreme temperature and pressure ranges
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9Bettersizer S3 Plus - Particle Size and Shape Analysis from 10 nm to 3500 µm
- 10Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology