Rotors with temperature control ✓ Contactless measurement directly in the sample vessel ✓ Controlled conditions in the microwave system ✓ more
Maximum sample throughput and low analysis costs
Reduced noise level with "silent mode technology" for pleasant working in the laboratory
Favorable maintenance and servicing costs, due to modular technology and less components
Sample preparation can be this simple and safe
The technical advantage of the new turboWAVE system is based on 25 years of experience with microwave pressure reactors (SRC technology "Single Reactor Chamber"). The turboWAVE-20 model offers increased sample throughput with consistently short program runs. Samples of different reactivity and quantity can be digested together in one program run without sacrificing digestion quality. The patented reaction control varies the microwave energy and adjusts it automatically and continuously to the reactive behavior of the samples. The result is the best digestions with the least amount of work.
The turboWAVE-20 system is characterized by its extremely reduced noise level. The special "silent mode technology" reduces the noise level of the system to a minimum during operation.
An enlarged display facilitates operation and guides the user intuitively through the application steps. All program steps are displayed graphically and automatically monitored in the background. Performing digestions has never been so easy.
Microwave system ✓ Digestion at up to 1600 watts✓ Pressure and temperature monitoring✓ High user and sample protection in case of overpressure✓ more
Sub-boiling systems to purify solvents and clean vessels ✓ Produce ultra pure solvents for ultra-trace analysis simply and cost-effectively ✓ Distillation and evaporation ✓ more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 10Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm