To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
More space on your laboratory bench – most compact refrigerated centrifuge in its class
Refrigerated benchtop centrifuge – top performer for high throughput
Energy efficient and silent with automatic standby ECO mode
Temperature setting range from –10 °C to +40 °C
Standby feature ECO mode is energy-efficient and reduces noise level
The high-performance Sigma 4-5KL laboratory centrifuge is designed for throughput and capacity. The hight torque enables especially short acceleration times and makes laboratory processes efficient.
With a temperature adjustment range of –10°C to +40°C the refrigerated version Sigma 4-5KL is recommended for the protection of specimens with especially sensitive limit temperatures.
The Sigma 4 5KL also boasts a low noise level and an extensive range of accessories. The Sigma 4-5KL refrigerated centrifuge is recommended for all applications in which the room temperature must be maintained. To save energy and reduce costs, the refrigerated centrifuge offers the ECO mode feature. After a user-settable time, the centrifuge automatically switches to standby mode if it is not being used. Along with being energy efficient, this improves the working atmosphere in the lab by switching off the refrigeration to significantly reduce the noise level. The refrigerated centrifuge has a very small footprint and offers good value for money. The Sigma 4 5KL is also available as an IVD model.
bench top centrifuges
Refrigerated benchtop centrifuge
Find out More in the Video
Sigma Laboratory Centrifuges is a worldwide leading manufacturer of laboratory centrifuges. Centrifuges are standard equipment in every laboratory and are used intensively to separating components with different densities from liquids, for which they are virtually indispensable. Sigma off ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 7Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 8Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 9Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 10The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory