To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
ZEISS ZEN core - Your Software suite for connected microscopy in laboratory and production
Simple configuration and operation combined with advanced imaging
Standard-compliant image analysis methods
Support for GxP compliant workflows
The comprehensive solution for imaging, segmentation, data storage and analysis
ZEISS ZEN core is a powerful software suite for microscopy imaging, automated control of motorized ZEISS microscopes, and multi-modal workflows in material laboratory environments. Use ZEN core to handle routine tasks on a wide range of ZEISS microscope and camera systems. ZEN core provides access to every parameter and function you might wish to optimize through an intuitive and configurable graphical interface. Create task-specific workbenches that show only controls on the screen that realy matter for your workflows. Combine workbenches to create dedicated jobs that assist your operators through a defined flow of consecutive tasks, to ensure data repeatability in a multi-user environment. ZEN core helps you to make your lab even more productive. With workflow and infrastructure solutions that connect data from different microscopes, ZEN core delivers more meaningful information in the form of correlated multiscale and multi-modal data characterization. With the new ZEN database connectivity features, you can access your valuable data across instruments, laboratories and locations.
analytica ( Hall A2, Booth 508)
Find out More in the Video
The positive trend continues at the ZEISS Group, which had a positive end to the first six months of fiscal year 2021/22 (ended 31 March 2022) that was significantly higher than the very good result seen in the previous year: revenue increased by 20% to 4.1 billion euros (prior year: 3.4 bi ... more
The ZEISS Group ended fiscal year 2020/21 (end of reporting period: 30 September 2021) on an excellent note: its revenue rose by 20% to 7.529 billion euros (previous year: 6.297 billion euros). Over 90% of this sum was generated in markets outside Germany. Earnings before interest and tax ( ... more
President and CEO of Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Dr. Ludwin Monz, has announced to the Supervisory Board that he will not be accepting another term in office. The Supervisory Board notes his decision with regret. Dr. Monz and the Supervisory Board have agreed to end his term on 31 December 2021. ... more
Carl Zeiss designs and manufactures spectral sensors from 0.9-2.2 µm. We also deliver On-line, At-line and In-line spectrometer systems for concentration, layer thickness, color measurement. Specially configurations for pharma and food industry. more
Throughout the world the name of Carl Zeiss stands for the highest quality and reliability. Carl Zeiss Microscopy is part of the Carl Zeiss group, a leading organization of companies operating worldwide in the optical and optoelectronical industry. Comprehensive Solutions ZEISS is one of th ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Innovative top-loader microwave offers ease of use, safety and low operating costs
- 3Real-Time Characterization of Particles and Dispersions in Micro and Nano Range in Colani Design
- 4Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 5The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 6The Only Direct and Accelerated Stability Analysis
- 7Measure particle sizes from 0.5 to 50,000 µm in real-time and under the most extreme process conditions
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Thermo Scientific FlashSmart organic elemental analyzer
- 10YSTRAL Conti-TDS: The No. 1 in Powder Wetting