AHF analysentechnik offers a wide range of components for sample introduction in ICP instruments for many different applications. more
Modular and metal-free system
Compact and flexible, easy handling
Weighing quantities from 0.2 to 5 g
For acid digestions and aqua regia extractions in environmental, food and bioanalysis
The ECOPRE is a system that works according to the method of pressure-free digestion under reflux (corresponding to DIN ISO 11466). It combines precision with ease of use and cost efficiency. It is metal-free and consists of a fluoropolymer-coated graphite heating plate with touch screen controller, as well as a graphite rack (also coated) for efficient heat transfer and digestion vessels with absorption cap made of PFA.
The individual components of the modular system are available in different versions and can be individually assembled. Multiple samples can be digested simultaneously in a time- and cost-efficient manner.
The digestion vessels ('BaekDu' series) are made entirely of PFA fluoropolymer and are therefore highly pure, inert, acid and heat resistant and have an anti-adhesive surface. The PFA also makes them shatterproof, reusable and easy to clean. Volatile elements such as mercury, arsenic and boron can be retained and analyzed in the acid receiver in the absorption cap.
Less wear and downtime ✓ Reliable sample throughput ✓ Save budget ✓ more
Can be used with GL45 screw caps and adapters ✓ For high purity applications ✓ Preserves sample integrity ✓ more
AHF analysentechnik specializes in the distribution and development of laboratory equipment and accessories for ultra-trace analysis. The range of application of the laboratory products is very manifold. Among others, they are used in bioanalysis, environmental and water analysis, semicondu ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 7Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 10The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory