BICASA SpA

Profile

Founded in 1947, BICASA started its own activity producing laboratory equipment. In 1960, it introduced the production of technical laboratory furniture, increasing its performance through the creation of a specific equipment and plant production relating to the furniture. In 1984, the management ordered to build up the new factory on a whole area of about 20.000 square metres in Bernareggio (MI), moving first the production plant and the technical service, and just in 1990 the administrative and trade office.