To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Elkem acquires Polysil, a leading Chinese silicone elastomer & resins company
Elkem ASA has entered into an agreement to acquire all of the shares in Polysil, a leading Chinese silicone elastomer & resins material manufacturer with strong positions in baby care and food grade silicones, as well as silicone products for the electronics and medical markets. Polysil and Elkem’s complementary product and market positions provide a solid platform for further specialisation and growth in China and globally.
Polysil is a privately owned company with more than 400 employees located in Zhongshan in Guangdong, China. The company has leading technology positions in production and development of Heat Cured Rubber (HCR), Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) and specialty resin and Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA). Polysil has two production facilities and a research and development centre with more than 50 scientists.
In 2019, Polysil is estimated to generate a total operating revenue of RMB 612 million with an EBITDA of RMB 110 million.
- silicone elastomers
- LANXESS to sell organic leather chemicals business to TFL
- analytica 2020: The world’s leading trade fair extends its reach with analyt ...
- Start-ups in Germany are rarely based on radical innovations
- European plastics companies withstand Covid-19 in H1
- Brenntag links its distribution network of caustic soda in the Eastern Unite ...
- Renewable fuels from CO2 & water using 100% renewable electricity
- Elkem acquires Polysil, a leading Chinese silicone elastomer & resins company
- WACKER Starts Up New Silicon-Metal Production Facility in Norway
- Super-strong magnetic supercrystals can assemble themselves
- BASF invests in Quantafuel to jointly drive chemical recycling of mixed plastic waste