To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Porvair Filtration Report Strong Gain in 2011
Porvair Filtration Group, specialists in media and equipment for filtration and separation applications, has announced a strong increase in sales for the first half of fiscal year 2011.
This growth is reflected in the half yearly results reported by parent company - Porvair plc for its microfiltration division where aerospace revenues were up 17% and several large successful bids in the industrial process and nuclear industries contributed to record orders in the second quarter.
Tom Liddell, Managing Director of Porvair Filtration group commented "Our growth has been as a result of an increased sales footprint and operational capability in the US, and from the introduction of a range of new products including fuel tank inerting filters, printing filters and materials for Solid Phase Extraction. As a result, we are looking to expand our workforce, particularly in engineering and purchasing, by close to 10% this year".
- 1Scientists develop all-3D-printed lithium metal batteries with high energy density
- 2$50 Million to Grant to LanzaJet for the World’s First Alcohol-to-Jet Sustainable Aviation Fuel Plant
- 3Researchers solve a problem in organic chemistry
- 4Batteries without critical raw materials
- 5New technology creates carbon neutral chemicals out of thin air
- 6Water for drinking? Nope, water for batteries
- 7Putting the brakes on lithium-ion batteries to prevent fires
- 8Battery Market Study: Efficiency and Sustainability are the Most Important Trends
- 9Storing hydrogen fuel in salts — a step toward ‘cleaner’ energy production
- 10Researchers cook up a new way to remove salt and microplastics from water
- Automated and AI-powered platform for sustainable electrosynthesis processes
- cylib closes €3.6M Seed round to revolutionize battery recycling
- Cleantech startup Airly secures new $5.5M funding round to fight air polluti ...
- Merck Confirms Guidance for 2022 and Delivers Strong Organic Growth in Q3
- LANXESS with good third quarter of 2022
- Cleantech startup Airly secures new $5.5M funding round to fight air pollution and save lives
- New technology creates carbon neutral chemicals out of thin air
- Watching lithium in real time could improve performance of EV battery materials
- Spectroscopically Controlled Quantum Bits
- Seaweed-based battery powers confidence in sustainable energy storage