Currently, you are not logged in to my.chemeurope.com. Therefore, you can remember a maximum of 5 contents.
Eurofins completes 2012 Laboratory Expansion Plan
Eurofins announces that as part of its commitment to developing and maintaining the most modern and efficient laboratory network in the industry, and in preparation for market growth, the Group has successfully completed its laboratory expansion plan for 2012, on time and on budget. The investments undertaken in 2012 are part of the expansion plan to further enlarge and modernize its existing laboratory network.
In June, Eurofins Food Testing UK moved to its new 4,000m2 facility in Wolverhampton. The new state-of-the-art laboratory will be the hub for many of the Group’s food testing activities in the UK, with significantly increased capacity and higher efficiency. In July, Eurofins completed a new 1,500m2 facility in Glostrup, to house its growing pharmaceutical testing activities in Denmark. The Group also recently completed a 2,200m2 extension to its site in Saverne, which will be officially opened on 23 October, 2012, to increase capacity.
Eurofins Analytics France
- laboratory services
- 1Researchers use light to convert abundant lignin into plastic that can be continually recycled
- 2Crab shells could help power the next generation of rechargeable batteries
- 3Toilet paper is an unexpected source of PFAS in wastewater
- 4This ‘Harry Potter’ light sensor achieves magically high efficiency of 200 per cent
- 5IFF Announces the Sale of Flavor Specialty Ingredients Business to Exponent
- 6An international team presents a potentially groundbreaking discovery for nitrogen chemistry
- 7BASF to invest in its aroma ingredients business by expanding its global production footprint with new plants in China and Germany
- 8Speeding up extreme fast charging capability in lithium-ion batteries
- 9Efficient recovery of lithium from end-of-life batteries and battery production scrap
- 10How nanoplastics can influence metabolism