To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Eurofins completes 2012 Laboratory Expansion Plan
Eurofins announces that as part of its commitment to developing and maintaining the most modern and efficient laboratory network in the industry, and in preparation for market growth, the Group has successfully completed its laboratory expansion plan for 2012, on time and on budget. The investments undertaken in 2012 are part of the expansion plan to further enlarge and modernize its existing laboratory network.
In June, Eurofins Food Testing UK moved to its new 4,000m2 facility in Wolverhampton. The new state-of-the-art laboratory will be the hub for many of the Group’s food testing activities in the UK, with significantly increased capacity and higher efficiency. In July, Eurofins completed a new 1,500m2 facility in Glostrup, to house its growing pharmaceutical testing activities in Denmark. The Group also recently completed a 2,200m2 extension to its site in Saverne, which will be officially opened on 23 October, 2012, to increase capacity.
- laboratory services
- 1World's smelliest fruit could charge your mobile phone
- 2A possible end to 'forever' chemicals
- 3Quantifying exchange interactions on the atomic scale
- 4analytica 2020 is postponed
- 5Solving a mystery in 126 dimensions
- 6Sustainable use of CO2 using a modified bacterium
- 7Chemists create new artificial enzyme
- 8Fortum, BASF, and Nornickel sign cooperation agreement on battery recycling
- 9LANXESS achieves full-year target for 2019 despite challenging environment
- 10One step closer to creating organic batteries