To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Mar Cor Purification and Rephile Biosciences sign distribution agreement for North American markets
Cantel Medical Subsidiary, Mar Cor Purification signed a distribution agreement with RephiLe Biosciences for distributing their laboratory water systems to customers in North America. These systems are used in research facilities, universities, hospitals and other critical high purity, low volume applications. The broad line of systems are capable of producing various grades of high purity water used in lab, research, blood analyzers and other grades of water.
“The RephiLe line of laboratory systems are designed to meet the increasing requirements of our customers by providing technically advanced systems coupled with a robust design at a very attractive price point”, states Christopher Fournier, VP Marketing, Mar Cor. Our direct sales force of over 50 professional sales people will have full access to the entire product line in order to address the specialized capacity requirements of the laboratory market.
“Mar Cor provides unparalleled support to its water purification customers from a sales and service perspective. With Mar Cor’s 30 service and regeneration centers across North America, coupled with experienced Sales and Service Teams, our customers will have coverage for installation, service, and maintenance of RephiLe Biosciences water purification systems.” States Peter Lucas, RephiLe Biosciences President of North America. “This agreement continues to build upon our strategic and tactical expansion in North America to offer our customers outstanding products and support.”
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality
- SOPAT GmbH and Malvern Panalytical announce a distribution agreement for US ...
- DKSH and Bruker AXS sign distribution agreement for Asia Pacific
- Clariant and SINOPEC sign fuel upgrading catalyst technology cooperation agr ...
- DKSH opens its first dedicated color cosmetics innovation center in Korea
- Lanxess appoints Krahn Chemie as its distributor for biocidal products in Ge ...
- Tiny porous crystals change the shape of water to speed up chemical reactions
- Research guides future of plastic waste chemical recycling
- Major step forward in the development of microbial fuel cells
- Powered by food? - Researchers discover potential method to convert food waste into batteries
- Engineered E. coli could make carbohydrates, renewable fuel, from CO2