To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
The New SYNC: A Combination of Laser Diffraction and Image Analysis Optimizes Particle Characterization
Wide measurement range from 0.01 µm to 4 mm thanks to tri-laser technology
High sensitivity and reliable detection of oversized grains
Image analysis provides valuable information on particle morphology
Synchronous determination of particle size and particle shape
The SYNC particle analyzer from Microtrac MRB offers traditional users of laser diffraction technology some exciting new possibilities for particle characterization. The proven tri-laser technology ensures accurate and repeatable particle size distributions in an extremely wide dynamic measuring range from 0.01 µm to 4 mm. In addition to laser diffraction, the integrated camera provides image information for the determination of a wide range of morphological parameters.
This patented synchronous measurement technique of the SYNC allows users to perform a laser diffraction measurement and image analysis simultaneously: one sample, one measuring cell, one optical bench, one dispersion system, one user interface, one integrated measurement result.
With the SYNC, both wet and dry samples can be easily dispersed and analyzed. This makes the SYNC suitable for a wide range of routine tasks in quality control as well as for research applications, where it provides valuable information for the development of new materials and processes, for example.
Find out More in the Video
Under the brand name Microtrac MRB, three renowned manufacturers of particle analysis equipment have joined forces: Retsch Technology, Microtrac and MicrotracBEL. The merger has resulted in a product portfolio for particle characterization that is unparalleled worldwide: - Laser Diffra more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest