To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Where Are Your Limits? With Berghof High-Pressure Reactors More Flexibility in Synthesis
The modular design and flexible configuration options of Berghof highpreactor are a convincing response to the requirements of modern synthesis laboratories. Safety, reliability and economy are achieved through the use of high-quality materials combined with durable PTFE linings.
Complete PTFE Linings for Work with Highly Corrosive Media
For use with highly corrosive media thick-walled PTFE inserts or even the complete PTFE lining of all wetted parts are available. Due to its exceptional chemical resistance PTFE offers a reasonably priced alternative to special alloys such as Hastelloy.
All fittings can be easily removed by the user (for cleaning, for example) and reinstalled with just a couple of hand movements.
Appropriate Accessories for Your Use
To make laboratory work easier a large range of capacities from 25ml to 4l, various stirring and heating technologies as well as temperature regulators and data loggers, round off the series.
Achieving Success Faster
We use workshops and individual demonstrations to convey the necessary know-how, while a network of trained specialist dealers and the provision of a technical service ensure that we are able to offer rapid assistance with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 7121 2629-616
- 1Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 4Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Laboratory and Process from below 0.1 to 8,750 µm
- 5Automated Laboratory Reactors for More Safety, Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness
- 6Analysis of Particle Size and Particle Shape in Laboratory and Process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 7Precise particle analysis even in extreme temperature and pressure ranges
- 8Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 9Bettersizer S3 Plus - Particle Size and Shape Analysis from 10 nm to 3500 µm
- 10Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology