To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
New PAREXEL division supports emerging biotech companies
PAREXEL International Corporation introduced a new, dedicated division to support emerging biotech companies in reaching their drug development and commercialization goals quickly and cost-effectively. PAREXEL Biotech builds on the Company’s heritage of clinical, regulatory, commercial and technology expertise with enhanced strategic consulting and asset development capabilities, offering a new Biotech-focused team and organizational structure for customers. Led by James Anthony, Global Head of Biotech, and Graciela Racaro, Global Head of Biotech Operations, the division will help emerging companies minimize complexity, reduce costs, and accelerate timelines.
“Today’s emerging biotech companies have an increasingly critical role in identifying and developing new medicines that truly serve as the innovative arm of the industry,” said James Anthony. “However, these companies face significant pressures and challenges in terms of timelines, resources and funding to succeed.”
Graciela Racaro added, “We look forward to combining PAREXEL’s expertise and global infrastructure with an agile and efficient delivery model that is aligned to this specific segment, enabling emerging biotech companies to focus on their core capabilities and reach their strategic goals.”
PAREXEL Biotech takes a consultative approach to develop tailored strategies that help companies achieve their objectives throughout the journey from discovery, proof of concept, development, registration and ultimately commercialization, with services that include:
- Global regulatory consulting, with more than 50 former regulators from around the world and more than 1,000 regulatory experts on staff;
- Strategy consulting led by Health Advances, a boutique consultancy with more than 26 years of experience in the biotech sector;
- China Advisory Services to help companies participate in the country’s growing, yet complex market opportunity;
- Quantitative Clinical Development and Genomic Medicine Services to optimize clinical success and maximize product value;
- Patient recruitment services proven historically to provide 22 percent faster enrollment from first subject randomized to last subject randomized
- Trial execution services, with completion rates historically 4 percent faster than industry averages from final protocol available to Clinical Study Report approved
- Real World Evidence programs informed by and connected to biotech stakeholder perspectives and requirements.
“PAREXEL has been working to support biotech companies across the globe with clinical research services and regulatory consulting for many years, successfully accomplishing more than 650 projects in this space and developing a deep understanding of the needs of these companies,” said Peyton Howell, Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer for PAREXEL. “To build on our commitment to biotech success, we have grown our capabilities to include management and strategy consulting, pipeline development, value substantiation and evidence vetting. This enables us to provide experience, expertise and partnership throughout the biotech journey, and bring even greater value to this sector.”
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality
- High-Tech Gründerfonds launches HTGF Academy for its startup portfolio
- Arkema invests in development of lithium-sulfur batteries
- New PAREXEL division supports emerging biotech companies
- SOPAT GmbH and Malvern Panalytical announce a distribution agreement for US ...
- Over 600 Partnering discussions at the first European Chemistry Partnering S ...
- Milliken & Company Acquires Encapsys, LLC
- New technique paves the way for perfect perovskites
- Researchers engineer hardier microbes to improve bioproduction of fuels, chemicals
- 3D imaging study reveals how atoms are packed in amorphous materials
- Accelerating the discovery of new materials for 3D printing