To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
GEMÜ: 50 years of experience in valve design
The company Gebrüder Müller Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG - GEMÜ for short - based in Ingelfingen, Baden-Württemberg, is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Founded by Fritz Müller in his parents' garage, the manufacturer of valves, measurement and control systems can now look back on an impressive history.
When the first process valve made of plastic was delivered by GEMÜ in 1964, nobody suspected that this one-man operation would develop into a company with 1400 employees and 24 subsidiaries all over the world within the next 50 years. With Gert Müller as Managing Director, the second generation answered the call of the family company in 2011.
Thanks to its consistent innovation and an emphasis on quality and customer focus, GEMÜ has developed into the world market leader in the area of valve designs for all main and auxiliary processes of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
One core area of expertise of GEMÜ is, for example, its multi-port valve blocks milled from block material. Originally made of stainless steel, these allow a plant to be designed much more compactly and, at the same time, more flexibly. These requirements are also becoming increasingly important in plastic plant engineering. The company's decades of experience in stainless steel block construction and manufacturing produces synergies, which are now also applied to the manufacturing of plastic multi-port valve blocks.
This expertise makes GEMÜ the technological leader in the field of complex multi-port valve blocks made of plastic. With its broad product range, GEMÜ can offer solutions for a wide range of customer groups. This product variety, combined with an active customer focus, makes GEMÜ the right partner for a very wide range of applications in the field of valves, measurement and control systems.
GEMÜ is one of the world's leading manufacturers of valves, measurement and control systems. Over the course of more than 50 years, this globally focused, independent family owned enterprise has established itself in important industrial sectors thanks to its innovative products and customi ... more
The GEMÜ Group develops and manufactures components and systems for liquids, vapours and gases. A broad range of products for media control and regulation With more than 400,000 product versions currently available, the portfolio of metal and plastic measurement, control and regulation co ... more
In 1981 GEMÜ GmbH Switzerland emerged from the German family run company GEMÜ GmbH & Co. KG based in Ingelfingen (Baden-Württemberg). It developed to a centre of excellence for superior plastic solutions. Please visit our three divisions Medical, Valves and Components. At our medical techn ... more
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality
- BASF strengthens innovation capabilities in Asia
- Merck hands over the distribution of the Surface Solutions Portfolio in the ...
- Clever solutions for label and packaging processes in highly regulated indus ...
- AkzoNobel is stirring things up again with second global startup challenge
- Merck Announces Investment of EUR 20 million to Expand its R&D and Manufactu ...