To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Waters Extends E-commerce Capability to Far East
c.shop™ Now Available to Scientists Worldwide
Scientists and purchasing agents in
India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia can now buy Waters®
chemistries and instrument spare parts from Waters Corporation online at
c.shop.waters.com. The site, initially launched in North America and Europe in
2000, allows scientists to easily locate, view, price and place orders for more
than 8,000 different Waters HPLC columns, sample preparation and filtration
products, and Waters Quality Parts®.
c.shop™ is the exclusive online venue for ordering Waters chromatography consumables and Waters Quality Parts. "We expect internet sales to play an increasingly important role in our business. Our online capability allows us to reach out not only to our traditional customer base, who needed an online solution, but to new customers who may have had limited access to Waters in the past," said Terry Meyers, Director of eBusiness Marketing. "The site has been available for browsing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on a worldwide basis, now with the addition of these new locations we have 23 countries enabled to buy online, with the rest of the world able to register, search and email shopping cart contents to their purchasing departments for traditional processing."
Waters' c.shop™ links scientists to chromatography and mass spectrometry applications and technical content. This further enhances the customer's productivity because the site is tightly integrated into Waters worldwide enterprise information network where buyers can check product availability, order status, delivery timetables, and customer-specific pricing. Initial registration for first-time purchasers is required to place orders. The site permits both purchase order and credit card transactions (where applicable). Criteria-based product searches, order confirmation via email, order history tracking, and price reflecting individual corporate discounts, make the site especially powerful and user friendly. Frequently ordered parts can be saved as "Favorites", making the reordering process even easier. Various delivery options are available. Privacy issues have been addressed to assure secure transactions and customer confidentiality.
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality