To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
ViscoTec Asia Grows and Expands its Facility
More office space, larger labs and meeting rooms in Singapore
Great joy and expectations at the same time characterize the mood of the ViscoTec Asia team these days. The move to the new office is done. In the new office there is an increased office space with 1700 sqft. An about 50% larger lab for testing and training and a much larger meeting room gives ViscoTec Asia the ability to carry out dosing tests and host meetings such as distributor meetings and training for customers. Also, the storage space for stock is increased which means much more space to store goods for the customers and shorten delivery times.
From food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and plastics to aerospace and automotive to medical technology and biotechnology – ViscoTec Asia has made a name for itself with reliable dispensing systems and dosing components in many industries. The products are used for example in adhesives, mascara or tomato sauce. ViscoTec’s success is based on the success of its customers – this is the philosophy they live. Day after day, at all locations. In addition to Singapore, these are Kennesaw in the USA, Pune in India, Mérignac in France, Shanghai in China and the headquarter in Töging / Bavaria, Germany.
Melvyn Teo, Managing Director at ViscoTec Asia about the changes: “When we started to think about the expansion it was our utmost priority making sure we have a good space for our business partners to come and make trials and to learn about ViscoTec. The industries are very fast moving, and we are also learning from time to time with more challenging applications, materials and requirements. Frequently new findings and understanding are made in the test lab. With our bigger office, our colleagues will also find ample room to implement new ideas into their daily work. It is going to be very exciting for us in this new home as we know we will have more to offer and do better in all aspects.”
The goal of the ViscoTec Asia team is to convince through individual consulting services. New robots and equipment will enable ViscoTec Asia to conduct more testing for customers and partners. And therefore, offer the best dosing solutions for the customers applications.
- ViscoTec Pumpen- u.…
- dosing systems
ViscoTec Pumpen- u. Dosiertechnik GmbH Pump and dosing technology in perfection ViscoTec produces dosing systems and dosing components for semi or fully automatic production lines and assembly processes. From precise micro dispensing, in the microliter range, to speed-proportional bead dos ... more
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality
- Brenntag acquires North American acetone specialist Matrix Chemical
- LAUDA expands headquarters with office space
- WACKER Presents Innovation Award for Novel Manufacturing Process for Polymer ...
- Brenntag strengthens its Specialties business in Asia Pacific by closing two ...
- Cycle for sustainable plastics
- NTU Singapore scientists create ultra high performance flexible ultraviolet sensors for use in wearables
- Scientists converts tamarind shells into an energy source for vehicles
- Trapping of Acetylene
- Scientists use fruit peel to turn old batteries into new
- Using the ‘shadow-effect’ to generate electricity