To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
LamdaGen's Catalytic Nanotechnology Integrated into Biodiesel R&D Programs in Biodico Collaboration
Biodico, Inc. and LamdaGen Corporation have announced a collaboration whereby LamdaGen's nano-based Meta-Catalytic Surface (MCS) technology will be integrated into Biodico's Research & Development programs for biomass-based diesel, combined heat and power, and biochemicals. Additional LamdaGen technologies will be incorporated into Biodico's ongoing R&D programs which also developed the game changing ARIES(C) Technology (Automated Real-time, Remote, Integrated Energy System) under the auspices of a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the US Navy. The CRADA formally commenced on May 1, 2002. Biodico is located at the National Environment Technology Test Site on Naval Base Ventura County, California
Biodico President & Founder, Russ Teall commented, "We look forward to our collaboration with LamdaGen and the potential that MCS technology brings to further develop clean energy production for both biofuels and combined heat and power." Teall added, "The R&D currently funded by the California Energy Commission at our biorefinery at Naval Base Ventura should dove-tail ideally with LamdaGen's technologies."
"We are excited to be collaborating with Biodico in applying our MCS nano-technology to the energy sector," said Randy Storer, CEO and Co-Founder of LamdaGen Corporation. "We manufacture highly catalytic functional nanomaterials in the form of continuous metallic thin films that can be economically manufactured and tuned for specific applications relevant to bio-energy," he added.
- 1Perfluorinated Chemicals: Pollution is underestimated
- 2Plastic-eating enzyme could eliminate billions of tons of landfill waste
- 3Newly discovered enzyme breaks down PET plastic in record time
- 4Disposable masks could be used to improve concrete
- 5Long-hypothesized 'next generation wonder material’ created for first time
- 6Scientists solve mystery about catalysis for green production of methanol from carbon dioxide
- 7Energy researchers invent chameleon metal that acts like many others
- 8BASF to wind down activities in Russia and Belarus
- 9Natural gas replacement for the chemical industry
- 10A chemical reactor has been invented that can store energy without loss for months
- Many researchers are familiar with the problem: Before there are any new fin ...
- Outdoor pants made of old tires
- For a climate-friendly industry: Using carbon dioxide and hydrogen as raw ma ...
- LANXESS to deploy artificial intelligence in product development
- High-Tech Gründerfonds launches HTGF Academy for its startup portfolio